Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The One With Updates...

Just a quick entry after being on a long hiatus. If you haven't noticed already, Fixedfront Valley has taken on a new look. A couple of things have been added/edited/deleted from the sidebar to your right. I'm going to try and keep things a little more updated in the coming year. "Try" being the operative word here. At the minimum, I'm going to regularly switch out the music that's in the "Music For The Soul" player and change up the background scenery to reflect the seasons in life. Maybe also some good thought-provoking poll questions and the addition of pictures to the slideshow. Stay tuned for those updates and a meatier entry to come. In the meantime...

Grandpa Romans went to be with the Lord at High Noon on July 4th. Amanda reminded me that I had written an older entry talking a little about him. I will miss you, Grandpa. You're the only Grandpa I ever had and I'm honored to be called your grandson.

~KH (George)

No comments: