Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I wish you were here to meet her. You would like her so much. Her heart is pure; her soul is kind; and her life is beautiful. She misses you even though she's never met you. I am so sad that you can't be here to see her. I miss you so much now because this happiness I feel is one of your last wishes before you left us. So wish big today. Wish for anything you want. Wishes do come true. Standing here before me is living proof. And her name is, Amanda.

Happy 57th Birthday, Mom. We love you...

~KH


4 comments:

Erica said...

Henry... I'm proud of you, and excited for you. I'm sure she's incredible. :) And even though you don't really talk to me anymore, you must know you'll always be special to me. She better be incredible.
-E

K. H. Kan said...

Thank you kindly, my friend. Sweet wishes and abundant blessings to you :)

Anonymous said...

Erica -

An unbiased opinion - she is pretty incredible....actually both.

~Hos

K. H. Kan said...

I'll thank you on behalf of Amanda for those nice words, Hos.