Monday, May 01, 2006

The One With The Asian Test...

So how slanted are your eyes? If you're like me, you have the nifty advantage of seeing everything on a horizontal plane (my people get to see the sunrise first and sunsets last)...all on a lower level to boot! However, if you're any other race, then you have the perspective of seeing everything on a vertical plane. Seems to me that Asians should have round eyes to make up for our height and everyone else should have slanted eyes. Anyways, see how well you can decipher between Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. The test could've been more difficult if they added Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino, Mongolian, etc. In my opinion, it's difficult enough as is, but it's fun and if you've made it to this site right now, you're obviously taking a break from work or have a few moments to spare. You just gotta fill in a few lines of info to take the test. Have fun folks...

Click here --->
Slanted-Eye Fun

~KH

P.S. If you score below a 10, then we can no longer associate with one another. I got an 8. As a penalty for disgracing my race, I will refuse to hang out with Anglo-Saxons for an indefinite amount of time and not eat their food. Bummer, I guess I'll only eat Asian cuisine for the time being. Here's a side competition: If you score above a 12, then I will treat you to a wonderful Chinese meal. However, if you score below a 6, you treat me to a traditional American meal. C'mon, take the Yellow Challenge today!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I got a 5. I guess I gotta buy you dinner. Just don't bring any of your asian friends or I wont be able to tell who you are.

~H.

K. H. Kan said...

Oh no you di'int. Are we gonna go to the CRACKER Barrel?

Anonymous said...

I got a 10. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I got an 8, same as you.

K. H. Kan said...

Hmmm...someone from Crawfordville scored the same amount of points as I did. Very tragic, indeed...

Anonymous said...

I would have scored higher if it wasn't for #12 that knocked me over with her haunted look.

K. H. Kan said...

I guess those extra five years in Taiwan paid off this time brother. You're the only one that got above single digits.

Anonymous said...

I got a 12!!!!!
Dinner for me!!!!

K. H. Kan said...

Hmmm...

I'll whip up some La Choy for you.