Monday, June 12, 2006

The One With The Quasi-Entry...

I finally finished the first paragraph to my next entry. If this moratorium of writing hasn't been apparent enough, let's just say I'm experiencing a bit of a dry spell as far as writing goes. I agree with Brother Wolfgang in regards to writing more for quality instead of quantity. I suppose I do ramble (ahem, like right now) and have pointless entries. However, my hopes with the forthcoming entry, and the ones that precede it, are not only to update the reader on what's going on in my boring life but to also use what little prose skills I have to take you away for a few minutes so that the cares of the world are diminished. It's basically a desperate attempt to make the toils of my life seem somewhat meaningful or, at times, comical. In any case, hopefully in the next day or so the REAL entry will be posted. Thank you all for your patience...

~KH

Cars
(viewed on 6/10): 8 1/2 Turkey Legs

The following exercise below has been brought to you by Bruce (that's not how Bruce looks like below...nor is the guy related to any of the Kan family):

If you want the opportunity to feel a bit less intelligent than you did a minute ago, take the plunge and partake in this "Make Sense of Your Senses" test. There's no need to post your scores on this site - I know you won't get a perfect score on your first try.

click here ---> FEEL DUMB <--- click here

No comments: